With a hint of turmeric, these little balls are nutritious and fulfilling with the tropical flavours of summer. And they fit the bill….gluten free, dairy free, vegan, raw and free of refined sugars. Enjoy
- 100g unsweetened dried mango (soaked in hot water until soft)
- 100g macadamia nuts
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground turmeric (depending on how much you like it)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
- Add the softened mango pieces and macadamias to your food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Add the turmeric, coconut flour, chia seeds and shredded coconut and pulse some more until the mixture is fairly even.
- Roll into small balls and then roll in the desiccated coconut.
- Refridgerate and Enjoy!
Read more at: http://www.affordablewholefoods.com.au/blog-recipes/