Another wholesome recipe from Sarah Follent of Baked Livingness. It’s easy to make with simple flavours and….. a great vegetarian and vegan dinner option.
- 3 medium size sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked organic white quinoa
- 3 shallots (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons dukkah spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of cooked veges of choice (we used broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and peas)
- Salt & pepper to season
- Pre-heat your oven to 180’C
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over the sweet potatoes on foil, then wrap & place them in the oven for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow potatoes to cool then halve and scrape out some of the potato in the centre to make a medium hole.
- In a mixing bowl combine the potato with all other ingredients and mix well (save some of the chopped shallots for the next step).
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and top with extra shallots, dukkah and any other herbs you like.
- Place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes to crisp.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Read more at: Affordable Wholefoods Blog