She’s been at it again…..Meg Phillips producing simple, delicious and wholesome recipes to share on the Affordable Wholefoods Recipe blog. This may seem like a pretty standard breakfast….a bowl of oats in the colder weather, but its always great to have a little inspiration with how we flavour our meals. This one is made using cinnamon and vanilla, and a little coconut sugar for sweetness. Toppings and garnishes to your own making….Enjoy!
Serving size: For one…
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or fresh vanilla pod seeds)
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the almond milk has been fully absorbed and the mixture is creamy.
- Serve hot with a garnish of your favourite fresh fruit, nuts, seeds or coconut yoghurt.
Read more at: Affordable Wholefoods Blog