The delightful Meg Phillips has been at it again….this time it’s one of her delicious vegan smoothie bowl creations using raw cacao powder and frozen bananas. This is a great summer breakfast or brunch idea to share with friends. Get creative with your choice of fruit & nut or cereal toppings….and watch this space for Meg’s homemade granola recipe coming soon to the blog.
- 5 frozen ripe bananas, chopped
- 2-3tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- A dash of water or plant based milk
- In your blender process all ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding a dash of water if needed.
- Top with fresh seasonal fruit, seeds and granola.
Read more about healthy foods recipe on Affordable Wholefoods Blog